Problem loading timeseries – Bruker files

Home > Forums > jMRUI Software > Bug reports > Problem loading timeseries – Bruker files

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laurie Rich
    Participant

Hello,

I am new to JMRUI and the forum. It seems that the JMRUI software will not allow me to load in multiple 1H spectra from a time series I collected (from Bruker 9.4T). After selecting multiple files only one spectra is displayed. This was for the newest beta version and version 5.2. Based on the manual it seemed that this should be straightforward, prompting me to wonder if there is an issue with the program/data files. I would appreciate any input anyone has.

Thank you,
    Laurie

Jana

Dear Laurie,
    What files do you load (fid, ser, rawdata.job0)? Do you load multiple files? Or are your series store in one file?
    Jana

Laurie Rich
    Participant

Hi Jana,

Thank you for your quick response. I am loading fid files as multiple files. It allows me to load in a single spectra either by selecting the folder the fid is stored in or by directly selecting the fid file. However, when I select multiple folders containing the individual fid files for each timepoint it still only displays one spectra.

Thanks,
    Laurie

Laurie Rich
    Participant

Hi,

Just wanted to check back in. So I had a CSI dataset and attempted to load it using the 1D/timeseries tool. This gave me the multi-display that I was looking for. Therefore, it seems that this is specifically an issue when you select multiple folders containing the FID files for each timepoint and not when the series are stored in one file. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks,
    Laurie

Jana

Try to open the loading dialogue using “File”|”Open as…”
    In the list box choose “Bruker SER Format”. Then select multiple folders containing the FID files.
    Jana

Laurie Rich
    Participant

Hi Jana,

This solved the problem, now I can load multiple fid files from separate folders.

Thank you so much!
    Laurie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.