The MRUI Consortium is formed by the academic, clinical and research institutions involved in the development of the jMRUI software, and it is regulated by a private written agreement signed by all members. The composition of the consortium has changed along the time, and new institutions have been invited to join it upon actively contributing to the jMRUI software, while others have left the consortium after having completed its commitment to the jMRUI project.
This is the list of current members of the jMRUI Consortium:
- Université Claude Bernard, Lyon 1, 43 Boulevard du 11 Novembre 1918, 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex, France, Laboratoire de RMN, CNRS UMR 5220, TRANSACT Expert, FAST Coordinator, TMR Scientist-in – Charge, Dr. Danielle Graveron-Demilly.
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Oude Markt 13, B-3000 Leuven, Belgique, ESAT, Department of Electrical Engineering, TRANSACT Coordinator, FAST and TMR Scientist-in-Charge, Pr. Sabine Van Huffel.
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 08193 Bellaterra (Barcelona), Spain, TRANSACT and FAST Scientist in Charge, TMR Subcontractor, Miquel Cabañas
- Ústav přístrojové techniky AV ČR, v. v. i. (Institute of Scientific Instruments of the ASCR, v.v.i.), Královopolská 147, Brno, Czech Republic, TRANSACT and FAST Scientist-in-Charge, Dr. Zenon Starcuk.
- ALTER Systems, 161 rue de 1’Industrie 01390 Saint Andre de Corey, France, FAST Scientists-in-Charge, Mihai Tanasoiu and TRANSACT and FAST Scientists-in-ChargeDan Stefan
- Inselspital-Stiftung, University Clinic for Neuroradiology, 3010 Bern, TRANSACT Scientist in Charge, Guest status in FAST, Dr. Johannes Slotboom.
This is the list of past members of the consortium. They did a great job when involved in the development of jMRUI, and we will be always deeply in debt to their work.
- Delft University of Technology, 34 Julianalaan 134, 2628 BL Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Applied Sciences, TMR Coordinator, FAST Expert, Dr. Dirk van Ormondt and Dr. Ron de Beer (up to 2012). Dr. Dirk van Ormondt and Dr. Ron de Beer are still involved in the developement, from 2012 on a voluntary basis, and also as experts in frame of the EU project TRANSACT.
- Universität Leipzig, Ritterstrasse 26, Leipzig, 04009, 100920, 04109, Germany, Faculty of Physics and Geosciences, Dr. Dieter Michel (up to 2006).
- Institute for Language and Speech Processing, Artemidos 6 & Epidavrou, Maroyssi, 15125, Greece, Institute for Language and Speech Processing, Department of Speech Technology, Dr. Evita Fotinea, (up to 2010).
- Technological Educational Institute of Chalkida established in Psachna Evoias, Chalkida, 34400, Greece, Departement of Automation, Dr. Dimitris Karras (2007-2010).
- Université Catholique de Louvain, 1 Place de l’Université, Louvain-La-Neuve, 1348, Belgium, Institut de Physique Théorique (FYMA), Prof. Jean-Pierre Antoine (up to 2010).