Prior Knowledge: soft constraints

Home > Forums > jMRUI Software > Bug reports > Prior Knowledge: soft constraints

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bernhard Neumayer
    Participant

Hi!

I am currently fitting some inconventient peaks and it took me some time to find a combination of several peaks to get a nice result using AMARES. Since I have several thousand spectra I am running everything in batch mode.

I have two main peaks and the difference between them seems to vary a little between the measurements and so I used a soft constraint for that. Results: great! However, only as long as I fit the spectra manually.
    As soon as I save the .pk file and re-open it the frequency is set to “estimated” again and therefore, running in batch mode does not use that correct prior knowledge either.

Anyone else experienced this?

Best regards,
    Bernhard

Bernhard Neumayer
    Medical University of Graz
    Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Clinical Forensic Imaging

Dear Bernhard Neumayer

Which version of jMRUI are you using?

So far I was not able to reproduce your problem. Could you give me more details?

Thanks you

Bernhard Neumayer
    Participant

Dear Michal,

Thanks for your reply. I tried this in jMRUI 5.1 and 5.2 (Windows 10). Maybe some Screenshots are helpful (I hope the links work).

Image 1: files loaded.
    Image 2: performed a fit, closed the results, set soft constraints for the frequency of the water peak
    Image 3: Save the file
    Image 4: closed AMARES, opened it again and loaded the files. Frequency is set back to ‘estimated’.

Best regards,
    Bernhard

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Bernhard Neumayer. Reason: Links did not work

Bernhard Neumayer

Dear Bernhard,

This problem should have been fixed in version 6.0.

Could you try with this version?

MJ

PS. unfortunately, the links do not work 🙁

Bernhard Neumayer
    Participant

I see, thanks for the info. I did not dare to try a new version because I could never load DICOM files from the start when I used a new version and needed support (usually someone of your team sent me a file or an installer).
    I’ll try different settings in the meantime and will install the new version as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Bernhard

Bernhard Neumayer

Dear Bernhard,

Before updating to version 6.0 could you describe precisely what you did (action by action) so that we could test it as you?

Could you send us an example data to , please include all .pk .op .sv files

Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.