MRUI data format

Home > Forums > jMRUI Software > General support > MRUI data format

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tamas Borbath
    Participant

Dear MRUI developers,
    I would like to ask you how the data format of the .MRUI files is structured.
    We have some in-house written software in Matlab, and I would like to export some of our data to process it with the nice algorithms included in jMRUI. I would be especially interested in working with TE series spectra in .MRUI format.
    Thanks a lot for your help!
    Regards,
    Tamas

Dominick McIntyre
    Participant

If you’ve downloaded jMRUI, look for the help.htm file in doc/help; the format is documented in there.

Tamas Borbath
    Participant

Thank you very much. I had deduced the text (.txt) format, because it is human readable. And I couldn’t find first the information suggested in the documentation, since the help did not include this information (I had the version 6.0 beta version installed).
    But because of your comment, I discovered, that the 5.2 stable version has the description of the .MRUI format in the help document, while the version 6.0 does not include this information in the help document. Thanks a lot!

Dominick McIntyre
    Participant

Very welcome! I think there is one field missing from the description: the number of frames in the file, which is at offset 104, straight after the zero pad value.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.