jMRUI beta results publish all stuck

Home > Forums > jMRUI Software > Bug reports > jMRUI beta results publish all stuck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ronald Ouwerkerk
    Participant

I am now running jMRUI v6 beta under Windows 7 (in Virtual Box on my Mac OS 10.11). When I process a series of files I have intermittent problems saving a series of Amares results as HTML through file:publish all in the results window. After a variable number of graphics files the process stops and jMRUI is stuck. I have to log out of Windows or restart the (virtual) machine to do another attempt and hope that now all files are written. The HTML file is not finished until all graphic files are saved.
    Does anyone experience the same? My last fail was a series of 34 spectra that stopped at number 19. I cannot use the series result and publish all spectra after number 19. I could perhaps do them one by one, but this is far from ideal.
    If this is due to a hiccup in one of the several graphics files that are saved for each spectrum result it would be nice to be able to select a graphics type (.svg, .ps, or .pdf). Writing all of them is pretty slow anyway and I never use them because I make my own result pdf files in Matlab.

Ronald Ouwerkerk
    National Institutes of Health (NIH)

Dear Ronald,

I just tested this issue (Windows/Linux) and I had no problems (I tested it with 250 and 100 spectra).

Could I ask you to upload somewhere (google drive etc) your results and send us? We will test it. zc.on1490947338rbisi1490947338@iurm1490947338j1490947338

Please, also ensure that your VM has enough memory.

Thank you for your idea with the file selection. We will take your suggestion into account.

Best regards

MJ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.