FID and spectra are swapped

Home > Forums > jMRUI Software > General support > FID and spectra are swapped

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ekaterina Brui
    Participant

Hello!
    I have faced a problem while uploading FID data obtained from Bruker Biospec 4.7T. I use 1D mode and it seems that FID and spectra data are swapped: I see FID signal in frequency domain and a spectra in time domain. What could I do wrong?

Jana

What version of jMRUI do you use?
    Jana

Ekaterina Brui
    Participant

It’s jMRUI Version Number: 5.2, build 008

Jana

There was a bug in the version 5.2 that has been removed in the version 6.0. To remedy the problem in version 5.2 please remove the Mrui.init file from the .emrui sub-directory in your users home directory (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_directory).

Note: the bug is not related to the Bruker data format

Jana

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jana.
    Ekaterina Brui
    Participant

Thank you for the advice. I had removed that file but it has been created automatically again at the same place. So the problem hasn’t gone.

Jana

Have you ever opened your data with jMRUI successfully in past (i.e. fid was identified as fid)?
    If not please would you provide me with the troubled data by sending the zipped folder to ?
    If you successfully opened the data in past however, removal of the jmrui.ini file should help ( jMRUI will behave as you were started it for the first time and will create a new default jmrui.ini file).

Ekaterina Brui
    Participant

Hello, Jana.
    Yes, I have opened data from Bruker Biospec 7T previously and everything was ok. I’ll send you an example of troubled data. Thank you for your help!

Ekaterina Brui
    Participant

The jmrui.ini file has been created as you have told but the data was still swapped

Jana

We found out that the troubled data were not spectra but 1d spatial data (they were acquired with a gradient ON). From this reason they cannot be loaded to jMRUI.

Dustin Ragan
    Participant

I am actually having the same problem, but with Siemens data on version 6.0. Are there any known issues (or ideas about what’s happening)? I haven’t opened this data before, so it isn’t a sudden occurrence of a problem.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.